Frozen chicken is something you should always have at home: it can literally save your dinner when you’re in a hurry and it can be cooked in many ways!
If you also have an Instant Pot (or any other pressure cooker), then your weeknight meal is completely safe! There’s no need to thaw your chicken, just start cooking it and enjoy some spare time!
- 1 cup water
- 2 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place your chicken breasts into your Instant Pot.
- Pour water.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your chicken breasts).
- Let the steam release naturally.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!