Instant Pot Shrimp Pasta is a comfort food recipe with the Seafood combined with lemon, garlic, parmesan, pasta– made with white wine and black olives.
Make it in your Instant Pot in less than 25 minutes!
No need to pre-cook the pasta since it's a one-pot meal 🙂
Can I use gluten pasta?
What kind of shrimp should I use?
We recommend using large-sized shrimps.
Don't worry cause they look too huge to eat but they shrink become reduced down once cooked.
Also, use peeled shrimp.
Pro Tip: Use frozen shrimps for better results.
How to serve?
You can serve this Instant Pot Shrimp Pasta with crusty bread.
Can I store the leftovers?
Keep the leftovers in an airtight bag or container for as long as 3 days.
What to do with the leftovers?
If you have some leftovers, do not waste them.
Try to recreate a recipe and make this Shrimp Boil.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Put oil, pasta, and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure quickly and keep them aside.
Put olive oil, onion, and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute.
Stir in the seafood and all the rest ingredients in the instant pot and mix.
Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
Add in cherry tomatoes and black olives before dishing out.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Instant Pot Shrimp Recipes
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb shrimp
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup soya sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cups black olives
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Add water, olive oil and pasta to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release.
- Take out the pasta and clean the Instant Pot.
- Press "saute" and add olive oil
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, white wine, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cherry tomatoes, olives and parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂