Instant pot shrimp pasta is a delicious dish with seafood combined with pasta. Make it in your Instant Pot in less than 15 minutes!
If you have some leftovers, you can make this Instant Pot shrimp boil.
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 pound shrimp
- 8 oz. Fettuccine cooked and drained
- 1 cup seafood inventory
- 2 onions chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Rinse scallops and shrimps in cold water and dry them.
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and keep them aside.
- Put olive oil, onion and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in the seafood and all the rest ingredients in the instant pot amd mix.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add boiled pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.