Instant Pot gluten free pasta is hearty and tasty to fulfill the appetite.
It's soo easy to make and if you follow the exact instructions bellow, you would get a perfect result each and every time.
I really like this recipe since it's a one-pot meal that you can make using only 4 simple ingredients: ground beef, pasta, store-bought sauce and Italian seasoning.
Basically, we are making a gluten free spaghetti bolognese, so you get a healthy and kid friendly meal in only 11 minutes.
Table of Contents
Can I use other pasta shapes?
For this recipe I'm using gluten-free spaghetti noodles. You can use a different shape, but cooking time may change. For example:
If you are using gluten free penne - cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
If you are using gluten free fusilli - cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
Can I use regular pasta?
Yes, but please note that If you make this recipe using whole wheat or regular pasta, cooking time may change as well.
Can I use beef stock or chicken stock?
Sure. You can replace the 18 ounce of water with 18 ounce of broth or stock. In the image bellow you can see how I make it with beef stock.
Can I make it vegan?
Yes, for a vegan gluten Free Pasta you can replace the beef with a vegan substitute. Some ideas:
You can also keep it simple and add veggies like mushrooms and bell peppers.
Instant Pot Gluten Free Pasta
- 8 ounce gluten free pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 18 ounce water ¾ of the spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and saute the ground beef for a few minutes until brown.
- Add spaghetti sauce, water, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and gently move around so it won't stick.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂