Instant pot gluten free pasta is hearty and tasty to fulfill the appetite.
Please note – If you make this recipe using regular pasta, cooking time may vary.
- 8 ounce gluten free pasta
- 1 lb beef grounded
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- water 3/4 of the spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1. Press “Sauté” on instant pot, add ground beef in it and cook for 6-8 minutes until it gets brown.
- 2. Add the spaghetti sauce and water into it.
- 3. Add pasta, gently move around so it doesn’t stick.
- 4. Press “Manual” and set for 4 minutes. Seal the valve.
- 5. Release the pressure quickly.
- 6. Serve with tomato sauce and cheese.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.