Please note – If you make this recipe using regular pasta, cooking time may vary.
Instant Pot Gluten Free Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounce gluten free pasta
- 1 lb beef grounded
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- water 3/4 of the spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Press “Sauté” on instant pot, add ground beef in it and cook for 6-8 minutes until it gets brown.
2. Add the spaghetti sauce and water into it.
3. Add pasta, gently move around so it doesn’t stick.
4. Press “Manual” and set for 4 minutes. Seal the valve.
5. Release the pressure quickly.
6. Serve with tomato sauce and cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!