Instant Pot gluten free pasta is hearty and tasty to fulfill the appetite.
Can I use other pasta shapes?
Yes, but then the cooking time may change. For this recipe I'm using gluten-free spaghetti noodles.
Can I use regular pasta?
Yes, but please note that If you make this recipe using whole wheat or regular pasta, cooking time may change as well.
- 8 ounce gluten free pasta
- 1 lb beef grounded
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- water ¾ of the spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Press "saute" and cook the ground beef for a few minutes until brown.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and the water.
- Add the pasta and gently move around so it won't stick.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve with tomato sauce and cheese.