Seafood can also be successfully cooked using an Instant Pot: you’ll get a juicy and mouthwatering dish with few ingredients and less than 15 minutes! You can taste these delicious shrimps alone as an appetizer or you can use them to enrich your favorite pasta or rice dishes. Seafood is healthy, low carb and low calories, so that you can taste it whenever you want, even if you are on a diet. In this case, just use olive oil instead of butter.
- 1 lb shrimps already cleaned
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- Put butter and garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Cook for 1 minute, until butter melts, then add your shrimps, lemon slices, paprika and salt to taste.
- Mix well to let the flavors spread and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Shrimps are ready when they turn pink and soft. Pay attention not to overcook them, because they can be gummy.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!