Everyone loves pasta and this Instant Pot Bang Bang Pasta is mouth-watering with pleasant taste. It gives you great delight and can be a great way to finish your day!
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 lb precooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- Add the water and the spaghetti to the Instant Pot
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and stir until the water is evaporated.
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, honey, lime juice, Thai sweet chili sauce and sriracha sauce. Mix well.
- Add cooked shrimp and the sauce in the bowl in the Instant pot. Stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
- Dish out, garnish with parsley and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.