Shrimp scampi is a quick and elegant recipe. Addition of butter and garlic makes it more delicious and tasty.
If you like the recipe, try this delicious Instant Pot Shrimp Boil.
- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp peeled
- 1/4 cup white wine dry
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 6 tbsp butter unsalted
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- Add shrimp, garlic, and wine in an instant pot and put salt and pepper for seasoning, lock the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook for 1 minute on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly, take out the shrimp in a bowl.
- Press sauté and cook the liquid until it remains half for about 6 minutes.
- Add the butter and mix until it incorporates in it.
- Put the shrimps back in an instant pot, add lemon juice and parsley and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.