Instant pot shrimp biryani is a delightful dish and has an amazing taste.
When cooked with Indian spices, it becomes more delicious.
If you like biryani, check out this Instant Pot Biryani recipe which is vegetarian and one of my favorites.
If you like shrimp, check out this Instant Pot Shrimp Boil which is another colorful main dish.
- 1 cup rice rinsed and draind
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 4 whole cloves
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add all spices and oil into it and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add shrimps in it and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add water, salt and rice in it.
- Spread mint leaves and cilantro on the top.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.