This recipe is an excellent option if you are watching calories, since it has only 30 calories per serving (this recipe has 4 servings total).
Broccoli and Cauliflower works amazing together and can be added to any main dish you make.
For this recipe I’m using a steamer basket. You can use one of these options:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a bowl and mix the broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, butter, salt and black pepper.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the steaming basket on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the broccoli and the cauliflower on the steaming basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.