This recipe is an excellent option if you are watching calories. It's vegan, low-carb, nutritious and you can have it in less than 5 minutes using your Instant Pot.
Unlike the microwave, the Instant Pot keeps most of the nutrients and vitamins.
Broccoli and Cauliflower works amazing together and can be added to any main dish you make.
For this recipe I'm using a steamer basket. You can use one of these options:
Feel free to use vegetable stock instead of water for extra taste.
From my experience, 1 minute is enough and the veggies come out perfectly.
If you like the vegetables softer (for children for example), feel free to cook for 2-3 minutes on high pressure.
Can I add butter?
Yes. This steamed broccoli and cauliflower recipe works great with butter. Just add 1-2 tablespoon after cooking and mix well.
The butter will melt and you will enjoy a creamy side dish.
How to make it crispy?
If you wanna make the steamed vegetables crisp, broil them in the oven or by using the Air Fryer Lid at 375 °F for 2 minutes.
Instant Pot Broccoli Recipes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Recipes
Instant Pot Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the steaming basket on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the broccoli and the cauliflower on the steaming basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂