This is a quick and easy instant pot recipe. The rice are juicy and soft. They taste amazing and you can have them with any sort of meat as well.
Instant Pot Spanish Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups unccoked brown rice
- 28 ounce canned Rotel diced tomatoes
- 28 ounce green chilies
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add garlic, onion, rice, water and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, water, rotel and stir well,
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 24 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks