This is a quick and easy instant pot recipe. The rice are juicy and soft. They taste amazing and you can have them with any sort of meat as well.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups unccoked brown rice
- 28 ounce canned Rotel diced tomatoes
- 28 ounce green chilies
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add garlic, onion, rice, water and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, water, rotel and stir well,
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 24 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.