Who doesn’t like a bowl full of spaghetti topped with stroganoff? Try this recipe to treat yourself with some fine dining experience.
Instant Pot Pork Stroganoff with Spaghetti Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- 2 lb pork sirloin tip roast
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 lb button mushrooms white
- 3 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 cup Neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 12 oz spaghetti
- Season pork pieces with salt and pepper.
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and pork to its cooking pot and sauté until meat is browned.
- Stir in onion and sauté until soft.
- Pour in white wine, mustard and flour Mix well and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook until sauce is reduced to half.
- Add celery, carrots, mushrooms and chicken broth.
- Seal the lid and select “Manual” function for 18 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Stir in parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Cook spaghetti as per the given instruction on the box.
- Serve pork stroganoff over cooked spaghetti.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.