Carrot cake is fluffy and scrumptious and you can make it easily on your Instant Pot!
You can use a glaze of this Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls recipe and decorate with baby carrot, pecan nuts and rosemary.
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground all spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 small carrots finely chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 small eggs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese for glaze
- 2 tbsp milk for glaze
- 1 baby carrot for decoration
- 1 bunch rosemary for decoration
- 1/2 cup pecans for decoration
- Add water in the Instant Pot and place trivet in it.
- Take a pan that fits in the instant pot.
- Grease the pan with oil or just put parchment paper at its bottom.
- Take a bowl and add carrots along with all the dry ingredients in it, mix well
- Take another bowl and add all wet ingredients in it, mix well.
- Add wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well until smooth.
- Pour batter in the pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Place the pan in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 50 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, remove the pan and uncover it.
- Glaze: Mix well cream cheese and milk and cover the cake.
- Decoration: Decorate with baby carrot, rosemary and pecans.
- Your yummy cake is ready.
And here is the final cake:
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!