Make homemade blueberry jam easily using this Instant Pot recipe.
All you need is blueberries, water, sugar and lemon zest of you'd like.
Blueberry jam is an excellent addition to your breakfast. It gives a delightful flavor and can upgrade your day!
This Instant Pot Blueberry Jam works great with a fresh bread or Instant Pot Pancakes.
You can also use acai berry to make a delicious acai berry jam. Same cooking instructions.
Instant Pot Jam Recipes
Instant Pot Blueberry Jam
A perfect way to preserve the flavor of sweet and tangy summer blueberries…Print Pin Rate
Servings: 5 pounds
- 1200 g blueberries
- 2.8 lb sugar
- 60 ml water
- 1 lemon zest
- salt to taste
- Place the blueberries and sugar in an instant pot. Stir until the fruit has been juiced.
- Add water and salt in the pot and keep stirring until the mixture boils.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “low” and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- After removing the lid, boil for another 4-5 minutes.
- Stir frequently until the gelling point comes. Determine the gelling point temperature by using candy thermometer.
- Preserve in the jars and keep in refrigerator.
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Blueberry Jam”
can you can this recipe?
definitely you can preserve this jam through canning.