Blueberry jam is an excellent addition to your breakfast. It gives a delightful flavor and can upgrade your day!
This Instant Pot Blueberry Jam works great with a fresh bread or Instant Pot pancakes.
Instant Pot Jam Recipes
- 1200 g blueberries
- 2.8 lb sugar
- 60 ml water
- 1 lemon zest
- salt to taste
- Place the blueberries and sugar in an instant pot. Stir until the fruit has been juiced.
- Add water and salt in the pot and keep stirring until the mixture boils.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “low” and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- After removing the lid, boil for another 4-5 minutes.
- Stir frequently until the gelling point comes. Determine the gelling point temperature by using candy thermometer.
- Preserve in the jars and keep in refrigerator.