Instant Pot Scrambled Eggs is an easy and tasty recipe that will give you a boost in the morning and will make you feel good about yourself since you ate something healthy and not just sugar.
Add a piece of bread and get a nutritious breakfast in only 5 minutes!
Can I use Instant Pot mini to make this recipe?
Sure! 3-quarts is enough and you can use any small pressure cooker for this recipe. No need to take out the big pots…
Do I need to use the pressure cooking function?
No. This pressure cooker scrambled eggs recipe is very simple, and made using the Saute option only. So no need to wait the Instant Pot to create pressure.
How to prevent eggs from sticking to the pressure cooker?
After you press “saute”, wait for the Instant Pot to displays “Hot” on the screen.
That way you will make sure the butter melts \ the oil is ready.
If you add the eggs too soon, you will need to scratch eggs from the bottom of the pot, and it’s not fun at all.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese optional
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- In a bowl, add eggs and all the other ingredients and mix well
- After the butter melts, transfer the mixture to the Instant Pot. Stir, mix, flip until the eggs are ready
- Turn off the Sauté option and serve the eggs.