This is a very easy and tasty recipe which add nourishment to your day and also give you a good feeling since you ate something healthy and not just sugar.
This pressure cooker scrambled eggs recipe is made using the Saute option only, so no need to wait the pot to create pressure. Just 5 minutes and you have breakfast!
You can use mini pressure cooker for this recipe. No need to take out the big pots…
Make sure the butter melts \ the oil is ready. If you add the eggs too soon, you will need to scratch eggs from the bottom of the pot, and it’s not fun at all.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese optional
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- In a bowl, add eggs and all the other ingredients and mix well
- After the butter melts, transfer the mixture to the Instant Pot. Stir, mix, flip until the eggs are ready
- Turn off the Sauté option and serve the eggs.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!