A super easy recipe for homemade jam! Healthy, naturally sweet and quick to prepare, this jam will surely make you and your kids happy at breakfast.
You can use any other fruits according to the season and just adapt the amount of maple syrup obtain your favorite flavor and texture.
The jam will thicken as it cools, so keep it in the fridge to get the best result.
Can I use frozen raspberries?
Yes you can use frozen raspberries for this Instant Pot raspberry jam recipe. If you are doing so, just add 1 minute to the cooking time.
How long can I keep it in the fridge?
You can keep the Instant Pot raspberry jam for up to 14 days.
The best jam recipes
Have some leftovers? Check out this Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake from the blog Kitchen Cents.
Looking for a vegan dessert? Try this Instant Pot tofu pudding.
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Open the lid and add raspberries, lemon juice and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, add the chia seeds and mix a bit.
- Put the jam in a container or a jar and place in the fridge.