This exotic spaghetti sauce is the most delicious and hearty homemade sauce.
Make it in only 20 minutes using your Instant Pot and add to any pasta for a complete meal!
The Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce is also vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Video
What is so special about this recipe?
This Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce recipe is perfect if you have busy weeknights where you come home late with many hangry faces to feed.
- Easy to make ahead – perfect for meal prep!
- Freezer-friendly – make a big batch & freeze for later, then reheat when ready and serve.
- Full body, balanced flavors packed with taste.
- Spicy, rich, and thick Spaghetti Sauce
- Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Can I pre-cook it?
Set aside an hour to make this pasta sauce in bulk and stack them in the fridge until you need it.
Can I re-heat my Spaghetti Sauce?
Of course, pop it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
Or pour it into a small pot and heat it on the stovetop over medium heat for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
Make sure to stir it while it is heating so it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
How to serve?
Just pour over one of these dishes for extra taste:
Or simply with garlic bread...
What else can I add to the Spaghetti Sauce
You can have multiple ingredients other than ours.
You can also add ground beef or chicken leftovers.
How to make Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
Gather your ingredients.
Set the Instant pot to saute for 3 minutes.
Add olive oil, chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, and stir.
Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, spices, dried spices, and mix well.
Add 4 tablespoon tomato paste, and water.
Cover the pot and set it to Manual High Pressure for 13 minutes.
Do a Natural Release.
Dish out & serve as you want to 🙂
Instant Pot Sauce recipes
Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 30 ounce tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ tablespoon basil dried
- 4 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon thyme dried
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ¼ tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press saute and add olive oil.
- Add chopped tomatoes and minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste (30 oz), brown sugar, salt and pepper, onion powder, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme and red pepper flakes and stir well.
- Add more tomato paste (4 tbsp) and water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂