All you need is 3 ingredients to enjoy this simple dinner! Easy recipe you can make in the Instant Pot in only 8 minutes.
This simple meatball recipe is the perfect choice for every party but you can also serve them as an appetizer during a weekend dinner with your family and friends. Just place them nicely on a tray with toothpicks and a small bowl of sauce to be used as a dip by your guests.
These meatballs are quick to make and you only need 3 ingredients: Frozen meatballs, bbq sauce ang grape jelly.
For this recipe we are using frozen meatballs to make the recipe as fast as possible.
Can I use fresh meatballs?
Sure. You can either buy ready-made meatballs or make them yourself in less than 10 minutes using the recipes bellow:
Instant Pot Meatball recipes
Instant Pot BBQ Sweet Meatballs
- 2 lb frozen meatballs fully cooked
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup grape jelly
- 1 cup water
- Pour water into your Instant Pot.
- Place the steamer rack inside your Instant Pot and fill it with the meatballs.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, let the steam release naturally, then drain your meatballs and set aside.
- Discard water from your Instant Pot and pour BBQ sauce and grape jelly.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for a couple of minutes, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Add the meatballs and stir thoroughly and saute for 1 more minute.
- Serve and enjoy!