This simple meatball recipe is the perfect choice for every party but you can also serve them as an appetizer during a weekend dinner with your family and friends. Just place them nicely on a tray with toothpicks and a small bowl of sauce to be used as a dip by your guests.
These meatballs are quick to make and you only need 3 ingredients, other than your Instant Pot, of course. You can either buy ready-made meatballs or make them yourself in less than 10 minutes using fresh ground beef and the spices you like the most.
- 3 lb cooked meatballs fully cooked
- 1 lb BBQ sauce
- 1 lb grape jelly
- 1 cup water
- Pour water into your Instant Pot.
- Place the steamer rack inside your Instant Pot and fill it with the meatballs.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then drain your meatballs and set aside.
- Discard water from your Instant Pot and pour BBQ sauce and grape jelly.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for a couple of minutes, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Add also your meatballs and stir thoroughly.
- Cook for 1 more minute, then serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!