This is a great Swedish recipe. It is easy to make and is less time consuming at the same time. You will have to try this.!
Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb groundbeef
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Take a bowl and add ground beef, soup mix, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, 1 egg and mix well.
- Make medium size meatballs.
- Turn on the instant pot, spray some oil and select sauté.
- Add meatballs, onions until brown.
- Turn off the pot, take out meatballs and add broth in pot to deglaze it.
- Take another bowl and mix well all remaining ingredients in it, use 3 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the meat balls.
- Add remaining cornstarch and select sauté.
- Mix well and add meatballs back.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks