This is a great Swedish recipe. It is easy to make and is less time consuming at the same time. You will have to try this.!
- 1 lb groundbeef
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Take a bowl and add ground beef, soup mix, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, 1 egg and mix well.
- Make medium size meatballs.
- Turn on the instant pot, spray some oil and select sauté.
- Add meatballs, onions until brown.
- Turn off the pot, take out meatballs and add broth in pot to deglaze it.
- Take another bowl and mix well all remaining ingredients in it, use 3 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the meat balls.
- Add remaining cornstarch and select sauté.
- Mix well and add meatballs back.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.