It is a spicy sauce containing all essential vegetables. It is quite delicious and is easy-to-make in instant pot.
- 600 g plum tomatoes crushed
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil, chopped onions and garlic, select “Sauté”.
- Add all the ingredients except salt in the inner pot of instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Add salt and sugar and dish out the sauce.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.