If you are looking for a delicious dip you can make yourself - this is the recipe for you.
This arrabbiata sauce is vegetarian and vegan and it will upgrade your dinner table for sure!
Saute onion, add all the ingredients and you are ready to go 🙂
How to serve
This homemade sauce works great with:
Instant Pot Sauce Recipes
Instant Pot Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 lb plum tomatoes crushed
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- sugar to taste
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add garlic and onion and saute until golden.
- Add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Taste and add more salt and sugar if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂