This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake recipe stay number one being the easiest, cheesiest, whole-hearty family meal.
Fresh broccoli with soft chicken legs and crispy bacon chunks to make an appealing creamy sauce casserole.
Prepare, bake, and let the Air Fryer Lid magic take down everyone out there! 🙂
This chicken broccoli casserole recipe is a Ketogenic and gluten-free you can have as a healthy dinner.
Table of Contents
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, just follow these simple steps:
- Prepare everything as directed in the recipe card.
- Once you are done, place a trivet in the Instant Pot, and pour ½ cup of water in the bottom.
- Place the bowl on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 11 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
What else can I add?
To make this wholesome meal more interesting, add a layer of rice, mayonnaise, or lemon juice on top of the chicken legs and broccoli before adding cheese and cream.
You can even add more veggies like
Can I use frozen broccoli?
Of course, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Just do not forget to thaw it completely before you use it.
You can use the microwave to thaw it quickly.
And make sure to drain out any water that's left off after thawing.
How to serve?
There are a million ways in which you can serve this wholesome meal. Try it alongside with:
If you need more ideas, Check out What To Serve With Chicken Broccoli Casserole for 15 delicious side dishes.
Can I make it ahead of time?
Yes, of course. Make more batches of this chicken broccoli bake recipe and store it until the party starts.
Can I add green beans?
Sure. Fell free to add mushrooms, bell peppers and any veggies you like.
You can also try this Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole recipe.
How to store the leftovers?
Cover the bowl with aluminum foil or an airtight cap to store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I reheat it in a microwave?
Yes, you absolutely can reheat it in the microwave.
Or reheat in the oven for a few minutes to get it crispy again.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute the pot for 5 minutes, pour olive oil, and add butter.
Once the butter is melted, add broccoli, bacon, and mix.
Add a bunch of collard green and mix for a minute.
Dish out and saute the pot for 5 more minutes.
Pour a tablespoon olive oil and add chicken drumsticks.
Once the chicken becomes a bit whitish, dish it out.
In a bowl, transfer all the cooked items, add cheese, cream, shallots, thyme, and anything else that you want to add as a topping.
Place a trivet in the pot and transfer the bowl to it.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and bake at 395F for 20 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy.
Instant Pot Broccoli Recipes
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli (The most popular recipe on Corrie Cooks)
Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Instant Pot
- Air fryer lid
- 2 shallots
- ¼ lb bacon chopped
- 1 broccoli
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup collard green
- 1 ¼ lb chicken legs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup cheese
- 2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Press "saute" and add olive oil and butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add broccoli and bacon and mix for 1 minute.
- Add collard green and mix for another minute.
- Take out the broccoli mixture and keep aside.
- Clean the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add chicken leg and saute for a few minutes until brown.
- Transfer the broccoli mixture into a bowl, add cream cheese, grated cheese, chicken legs, shallots and thyme leaves. Feel free to add more toppings if you like.
- Clean the bottom of the Instant Pot and place a trivet inside.
- Place the bowl on the trivet and close the lid. Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and bake at 395F for 20 minutes.
- Set to BAKE at 395 °F for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂