One of the greatly flavored and delicious cheesy and creamy soups we have on Corrie Cooks.
The Broccoli Potato Soup is an easy option for a comfort dinner and you can have it in only 15 minutes total!
Feel free to blend the soup after cooking or eat it as is.
Do I have to use Broccoli?
Not at all! If you are into potatoes you can try this Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup.
Do I have to use potatoes?
Not at all! If you are into broccoli you can try this Instant Pot Broccoli Soup.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 heads broccoli broken into large florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup half and half
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped, for serving
- 2 scallions chopped, for serving
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, broccoli, vegetable broth and salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release.
- Open the lid, add half-and-half and chedder cheese and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add bacon and scallions on top and serve 🙂