One of the greatly flavored and delicious cheesy and creamy soup.
This delicious soup will be a hit for family and friend’s gatherings.
If you like this recipe, check out the original Instant Pot Broccoli Soup here.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 medium head broccoli broken into large florets
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- Place the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the potatoes, broccoli, broth, salt and black pepper.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and immediately, stir in half-and-half and cheddar cheese.
- Serve hot with the topping of bacon.
Calories: 467kcal Carbohydrates: 57g Protein: 20g Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 11g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 1375mg Potassium: 1628mg Fiber: 9g Sugar: 7g Vitamin A: 1955IU Vitamin C: 182mg Calcium: 332mg Iron: 3mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.