One of the greatly flavored and delicious cheesy and creamy soups we have on Corrie Cooks.
The Broccoli Potato Soup is an easy option for a comfort dinner and you can have it in only 15 minutes total!
Feel free to blend the soup after cooking or eat it as is.
Table of Contents
Do I have to use Broccoli?
Not at all! If you are into potatoes you can try this Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup.
Why do we use Half and Half?
Half and Half is much more than a coffee creamer. There are many recipes with Half and Half and it's perfect to make this soup creamy and tasty.
Do I have to use potatoes?
Not at all! If you are into broccoli you can try this Instant Pot Broccoli Soup.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Broccoli Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 heads broccoli broken into large florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup half and half
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped, for serving
- 2 scallions chopped, for serving
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, broccoli, vegetable broth and salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release.
- Open the lid, add half-and-half and chedder cheese and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add bacon and scallions on top and serve 🙂