This healthy soup is a great way to make your kids eat broccoli, and can be served as a entree or as a light dinner.
It has a savory aroma and tastes heavenly when served with cream and a piece of bread.
- Can I use frozen broccoli?
- Recipe Video
- Why choose the Instant Pot?
- Can I add cheese?
- Can I add Potatoes?
- Is Instant Pot Broccoli Soup healthy?
- How to serve?
- How to thicken the cream of the soup?
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- Topping ideas
- How to make Instant Pot Broccoli Soup
- Instant Pot soup recipes
- Instant Pot Creamy Broccoli Soup
Can I use frozen broccoli?
Yes. Feel free to use frozen broccoli for this Instant Pot Broccoli Soup.
You just need to wait a little more for simmer when adding the broccoli.
Pressure cooking time stays the same.
Why choose the Instant Pot?
The soup cooked using an Instant Pot is more delightful in contrast with the soup produced using open dish cooking.
Right now pot soup-making likewise requires just the least oversight and bother-free.
You can make your own sound and café style velvety broccoli soup in only a couple of moments without compromising in taste or shading.
Can I add cheese?
Sure! You can also try this Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup.
Can I add Potatoes?
Sure! You can also try this Instant Pot Broccoli Potato Soup.
Is Instant Pot Broccoli Soup healthy?
Broccoli is loaded with a bundle of health advantages like high in fiber, improves bone wellbeing, and heart wellbeing.
It additionally helps in healthy skin, eye care, and against maturing.
As broccoli is wealthy in fiber with a lower glycemic list, it keeps you full until the following dinner without a spike in glucose level.
Aside from the health advantages, you can make an assortment of dishes out of broccoli.
How to serve?
Broccoli is a sort of adaptable vegetable that can go with any sort of food source.
You can have this cooked broccoli as sides, or even cook it as a fundamental dish alongside certain proteins.
How to thicken the cream of the soup?
This Instant Pot Broccoli Soup recipe utilizes generally useful flour.
On the off chance that you might want it a bit thicker, add the amount to 1 tablespoon of extra generally useful flour blended in with around 3-4 tablespoon of the soup stock – at that point blend it into the soup until thickened.
What else can I add to my recipe?
Soup is considered as one of the healthy recipes, which has vegetables and proteins as a base.
You can add not many or more vegetables and proteins to your decision.
Utilize more bright vegetables for brilliant soup assortments of various tastes.
- Mix the cooked vegetables to smooth.
- Mix to coarse, so a few vegetables stay thick which gives great taste. Better believe it, it tastes great!
- The clear soup is extraordinary compared to other soup varieties, where you can change it up of vegetables and make it considerably more beautiful.
- Supper sort of soup, in this assortment of soups, add some dull vegetables and a few proteins to make it a supper.
Garnishes would make this Instant Pot broccoli soup more delectable. Here are some great options:
spices like cilantro, dill weeds, mint, basil, and parsley
How to make Instant Pot Broccoli Soup
Gather the ingredients.
Take the Instant Pot set it to Saute for minutes. Add butter.
Add all the copped vegetables into the Instant Pot.
Add vegetable broth into the Instant Pot.
Add all the spices into the Instant Pot.
Add the Cheese to it now.
Cover the lid and set the Pot to High pressure for 5 minutes.
Now let the steam release naturally.
Add milk into the Pot.
Pour the mixture into a blender and blend.
After blending pour the mixture back into the Instant Pot and let it simmer.
Voila! your Instant Pot Broccoli Soup is ready to be served 🙂
Instant Pot soup recipes
Instant Pot Creamy Broccoli Soup
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ cup celery leaves chopped
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add melted butter, onion, minced garlic, and chopped celery leaves. Select “Sauté” for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and vegetable stock and let the mixture simmer.
- Add salt and pepper and cheese.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, add milk and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend
- Add the blended mixture back in the Instant Pot and let it simmer.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂