It has a savory aroma and tastes heavenly when served with cream and a piece of bread.
Feel free to use frozen broccoli if you don’t have a fresh one.
Instant Pot Creamy Broccoli Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1½ cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp celery leaves chopped
- 1 cup full fat milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add melted butter, onion, minced garlic, and chopped celery leaves. Select “Sauté”.
- Then, add broccoli florets and 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock.
- Let the mixture simmer for a while and add salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and blend the mixture by incorporating milk and cream.
- Add the blended mixture back in the instant pot and simmer it.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.