If you are a meat lover don’t miss this recipe! Soft and juicy pork meat topped with spices and sauces for a mouthwatering snack or a fun dinner with friends.
Instant Pot Carnitas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 51 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 1 minute
- 2½ lb pork shoulder
- ½ cup water
- 10 wheat tortillas toasted
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- Guacamole sauce to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Rub your pork meat with chili powder, garlic and paprika.
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add your meat and cook for 3 minutes, until it browns on both sides.
- Add green chilies and water.
- Cook at high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Shred your meat with a fork and mash green chilies.
- Press “Sauté” again and cook for another 3 minutes, so that meat becomes crispy.
- Fill your tortillas with pork meat and add Guacamole sauce and Parmesan cheese to taste.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks