If you are a meat lover don’t miss this recipe! Soft and juicy pork meat topped with spices and sauces for a mouthwatering snack or a fun dinner with friends.
- 2½ lb pork shoulder
- ½ cup water
- 10 wheat tortillas toasted
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- Guacamole sauce to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Rub your pork meat with chili powder, garlic and paprika.
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add your meat and cook for 3 minutes, until it browns on both sides.
- Add green chilies and water.
- Cook at high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Shred your meat with a fork and mash green chilies.
- Press “Sauté” again and cook for another 3 minutes, so that meat becomes crispy.
- Fill your tortillas with pork meat and add Guacamole sauce and Parmesan cheese to taste.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.