Yes, you can make artichokes in your Instant Pot and get perfect results!
Make steamed artichokes in your pressure cooker in only 10 minutes.
Easy, quick and vegan-friendly of course :]
Please note that for this recipe I'm using the Instant Pot trivet I got when I purchase my Instant Pot.
You can also use leftovers to make this delicious Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip.
Instant Pot Healthy Recipes
Instant Pot Artichokes
An impressively delicious side dish of leafy and mildly-flavored artichokes…Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup water
- 2 artichokes
- salt to taste
- lemon to taste
- Add water to the Instant Pot and place the trivet on the bottom.
- Place the artichokes on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook in high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and enjoy! season with salt and lemon to taste.
Calories: 60kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 4g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 126mg Potassium: 474mg Fiber: 7g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 17IU Vitamin C: 15mg Calcium: 60mg Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!