Artichokes are healthy. Cooking them in instant pot is very easy. They are best especially for vegans and vegetarians.
Instant Pot Artichokes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 2 Artichokes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- kosher salt
- Add water in the instant pot and place trivet in it.
- Place the artichokes on the trivet.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 8 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks