Yes, you can make artichokes in your Instant Pot and get perfect results!
Make steamed artichokes in your pressure cooker in only 10 minutes.
Easy, quick and vegan-friendly of course :]
Please note that for this recipe I’m using the Instant Pot trivet I got when I purchase my Instant Pot.
- 1 cup water
- 2 artichokes
- salt to taste
- lemon to taste
- Add water to the Instant Pot and place the trivet on the bottom.
- Place the artichokes on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook in high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and enjoy! season with salt and lemon to taste.