For breakfast, as a snack, into a sandwich or as a simple and light meal: frittata is very versatile and it can be enriched with plenty of other ingredients (cheese, veggies, cold cuts, legumes etc.).
It’s also the perfect solution to recycle your leftovers! Try this healthy version with spinach and let your kids finally enjoy eating veggies!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 6 eggs whisked
- 2 tomatoes peeled and chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into a pan.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Cover your pan with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Place your pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!