For breakfast, as a snack, into a sandwich or as a simple and light meal: frittata is very versatile and it can be enriched with plenty of other ingredients (cheese, veggies, cold cuts, legumes etc.).
It’s also the perfect solution to recycle your leftovers! Try this healthy version with spinach and let your kids finally enjoy eating veggies!
- 1 cup water
- 6 eggs whisked
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into a pan that fits your Instant Pot.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan and mix a bit.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Place the pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- After cooking ends, let the steam release naturally and serve hot.