For breakfast, as a snack, into a sandwich or as a simple and light meal: frittata is very versatile and it can be enriched with plenty of other ingredients (cheese, veggies, cold cuts, legumes etc.).
It’s also the perfect solution to recycle your leftovers!
Try this healthy version with spinach and let your kids finally enjoy eating veggies!
Table of Contents
How to upgrade the recipe
you can be creative and get a different frittata each and every time. Some ideas of things you can add:
Instant Pot Spinach Recipes
Instant Pot Egg Recipes
Instant Pot Frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 eggs whisked
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- In a bowl, mix eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper.
- Brush pan that fits your Instant Pot with olive oil and pour the egg mixture inside.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release for 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂