You get the best of both worlds with this method. It’s quicker than the slow cooker and you get a perfectly cook squash !!
Spaghetti squash can replace the texture of spaghetti pasta. If you’re looking to cut back on your carb intake this is a great option
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place 2 cups of water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet in your Instant Pot.
- Place the spaghetti squash cut in half on the trivet.
- Press the manual button on your Instant Pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Remove from the pot.
- Use a fork to scrape out the strands.
- Serve as a side dish or in salad
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks