The only thing you will have to do is to cut your vegetables. Once it’s done, you just set your instant Pot timer and you are free to sit and watch Netflix.
If you like the recipe, you really should try this Instant Pot Dirty Rice, which is another delicious one-pot meal.
If you want a vegetarian option, check out this Instant Pot Biryani.
- 1 lb. smoked sausage finely chopped
- 1 can of red bean
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1/8 cup of parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Creole seasoning
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- Chopped the sausage finely
- Turn on the sauté setting add the sausage and cook for 5 minutes
- Next, remove the sausage and reserve in a bowl.
- Still on sauté mode, add the olive oil then, add the onions, bell pepper, celery, and parsley.
- Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes
- Then, add the red beans and pour in the broth, the tomatoes and sauces.
- Add creole seasoning to taste.
- Next, add the sausage and the rice, mix well
- Set the Instant Pot on manual for 7 minutes.
- Quick Realease the pressure, and serve hot