This Instant Pot crispy Roasted Potatoes recipe is quite easy to prepare and serve.
We are taking advantage of both the pressure cooker and the air fryer we have in our precious Instant Pot
Great side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any special dinner.
Crispy on the outside and soft & tender on the inside.
Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free.
Which kind of Potatoes should I use?
You can utilize any tender, floury potatoes, for example, Maris Piper, King Edward potatoes, Yukon golds, russet potatoes, etc.
How to make potatoes crispier?
1. Use small and soft potatoes if you want your dish to be more crispy.
2. Those who have paper-thin skins can crisp more easily than red or darker potatoes.
How to serve
These roasted crispy potatoes recipe goes well with any main dish. Some ideas:
You can also serve as is with this Instant Pot Gravy.
Can I store the leftovers?
Yes, absolutely! To store keep in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Or keep in freezer-friendly bags and store in the freezer for around a month or two.
Can I make it without the Air Fryer Lid?
If you don't have the air fryer function, try this Instant Pot Red Potatoes recipe instead.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute at high for 5 minutes.
Pour oil, add rosemary, black pepper, and minced garlic.
Dish out and keep aside.
Add a cup of water, potatoes, salt, baking soda, and mix.
Pressure cook at high for 8 minutes.
Do a Quick Release and take out the potatoes.
Place the potatoes in a bowl, pour some oil, add salt, black pepper, and the garlic mixture you made before.
Set a fryer basket in the pot.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
Air fry at 390 °F for 24 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy.
Instant Pot Potato Recipes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 4 lb potato cut in half
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt divided
- Press "saute" and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add rosemary, black pepper, and minced garlic and saute until brown.
- Take out the garlic mixture and clean the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add a cup of water to the Instant Pot, potatoes, salt, baking soda and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Place the potatoes inside a bowl, add tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper and the garlic mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and place the bowl with the potatoes inside the basket.
- Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 390 °F for 24 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂