This is a yummy potato salad which you can have for lunch or in a Potluck.
Easy and Quick to do, this classic potato salad is a crowd pleaser!
- 8 potatoes peeled and chopped in cubes
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cup water
- 1½ cup celery chopped
- 1½ cup onions chopped
- 1/4 cup dill weed fresh
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place water in the Instant Pot and add potatoes and eggs.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the eggs, peel and put in a bowl.
- Take out the potatoes and put in the same bowl.
- Chop the eggs and mix them with potatoes and celery.
- Add all the ingredients of the sauce in another small bowl and mix well.
- Pour the sauce on the eggs & potatoes and mix everything well.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.