This is a yummy potato salad which you can have for lunch or in a Potluck.
Easy and Quick to do, this classic potato salad is a crowd pleaser!
Instant Pot Potato Salad Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- 8 potatoes peeled and chopped in cubes
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cup water
- 1½ cup celery chopped
- 1½ cup onions chopped
- 1/4 cup dill weed fresh
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place water in the Instant Pot and add potatoes and eggs.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the eggs, peel and put in a bowl.
- Take out the potatoes and put in the same bowl.
- Chop the eggs and mix them with potatoes and celery.
- Add all the ingredients of the sauce in another small bowl and mix well.
- Pour the sauce on the eggs & potatoes and mix everything well.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks