This healthy, filling and hearty vegetable is the best appetizer that you need before a meal.
Soup loaded with veggies is the best possible meal you can have throughout the day. All things you have heard about veggies and fibers are true – we need them in order to keep your body healthy and in good shape.
This soup is perfect for the dull days when you are craving some comfort food. Although it looks like a simple soup it is more than that.
This soup is packed with fibers, vitamins, and minerals, and has an impeccable taste.
Serve the soup as a warm appetizer or for a light main meal, with some toasted whole-grain bread.
If you want a twist on this soup, you can puree the ingredients with an immersion blender. You will instantly get a creamy delight bursting in flavors that even the youngest will love.
If you want you can top the soup with fresh herbs like parsley or cilantro and for a spicy kick, add few drops of hot sauce. It will be perfect.
Here is how you can make it:
Gather the ingredients
Combine all ingredients in Instant pot.
Lock the lid into a place. Select a High-pressure setting and set the timer to 8 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is completed, perform a natural pressure release.
Serve soup warm.
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped celery root
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 large potato diced
- 1 cup fresh green beans chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and season with additional salt and black pepper.