This healthy, filling and hearty Instant Pot vegetable soup is the best appetizer that you need before a meal.
Soup loaded with veggies is the best possible dish you can have throughout the day.
All things you have heard about veggies and fibers are true – we need them in order to keep our body healthy and in good shape.
This Instant Pot vegetable soup recipe is perfect for the dull days when you are craving some comfort food. Although it looks like a simple soup it is more than that.
This soup is packed with fibers, vitamins, and minerals, and has an impeccable taste.
How to serve?
Serve the soup as a warm appetizer or for a light main meal, with some toasted whole-grain bread.
Do I need to puree the soup?
It’s bot mandatory, and for this But feel free to puree the vegetables until smooth and creamy for a cool twist.
You will instantly get a creamy delight bursting in flavors that even your kids will love.
What can I add on top?
If you want you can top the soup with fresh herbs like parsley or cilantro.
For a spicy kick, add few drops of hot sauce.
How to make a vegan soup?
Just replace 1 cup of chicken stock with 1 cup of vegetable stock.
How To Make Vegetable Soup
Gather the ingredients
Combine all ingredients in Instant pot.
Lock the lid into a place. Select a High-pressure setting and set the timer to 8 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is completed, perform a natural pressure release.
Serve soup warm.
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped celery root
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 large potato diced
- 1 cup fresh green beans chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- season with additional salt and black pepper to taste and serve.