A quick, comforting and consistent dish of sausages and potatoes that will warm you up on colder evenings.
This Pressure Cooker Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is a great one-pot meal for the whole family!
To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes. So easy and full of flavors in no time…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 packets sausages chicken, beef or turkey
- 6 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp fresh garlic
- 2 green onion chopped to garnish
- Press Sauté, add oil and sauté the sausages, onion and pepper for 5 minutes
- Add potatoes in the instant pot.
- Add broth and sprinkle spices in it. Mix well
- Close the lid and set the valve to seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, and then release the pressure immediately.
- Dish out sprinkle with green onion and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!