A quick, comforting and consistent dish of sausages and potatoes that will warm you up on cold evenings.
This Pressure Cooker Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is a great one-pot meal for the whole family!
To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes. So easy and full of flavors in no time…
Can I use it for a sandwich?
This Instant Pot sausage and potatoes recipe is better to serve on a plate.
If you wanna make sandwiches, the Instant Pot Sausage and Peppers recipe would be perfect for you!
If it’s too complicated, try the classic Instant Pot hot dogs.
If you like sausages, try this Instant Pot tortellini soup.
If you like potatoes, try this Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana.
If you like one pot meals, try this Instant Pot shrimp boil.
If you like comfort food, try this Instant Pot Goulash.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 packets sausages chicken, beef or turkey
- 6 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onion chopped to garnish
- Press "Saute". Add oil and saute the sausages, onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, broth, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Close the lid and set the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release (set the valve to venting position).
- Open the lid and serve. You can garnish with green onion on top.