A quick, comforting and consistent dish of sausages and potatoes that will warm you up on colder evenings.
This Pressure Cooker Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is a great one-pot meal for the whole family!
To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes. So easy and full of flavors in no time…
If you like sausages, try this Instant Pot tortellini soup.
If you like one pot meals, try this Instant Pot shrimp boil.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 packets sausages chicken, beef or turkey
- 6 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp fresh garlic
- 2 green onion chopped to garnish
- Press Sauté, add oil and sauté the sausages, onion and pepper for 5 minutes
- Add potatoes in the instant pot.
- Add broth and sprinkle spices in it. Mix well
- Close the lid and set the valve to seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, and then release the pressure immediately.
- Dish out sprinkle with green onion and enjoy.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks