This Chinese cuisine mouth-watering recipe is very delighted. Pork feet are moist, juicy, flavorful and tender. The sweet and savoury sauce on makes it more amazing.
Instant Pot Braised Pork Hock Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 2 lb pork feet each one chopped into 6 pieces
- 1 inch ginger thickly sliced
- 1 inch ginger coarsely smashed
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 5 dried chili peppers
- 1 1/2 star anise
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Chinese Shaoxing wineor Japanese sake
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a pot and place pork feet, ginger slices in it.
- Add water in the pot to cover the pork feet.
- Place pot over the stove and bring water to boil.
- When water is boiled, continue for 3 more minutes and remove from the stove.
- Wash pork feet and discard the water.
- Add pork feet in the instant pot and add water till feet are covered.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and transfer pork broth in a wok, until it covers the pork.
- Place wok on the stove and add rest ingredients in it.
- Turn the heat high.
- Bring broth to boil and lower the heat, let it simmer for 30 minutes covered with lid.
- Stir after every 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- You can add water during braising process if the sauce gets so thick.
- Let it simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks