This Chinese cuisine mouth-watering recipe is very delighted. Pork feet are moist, juicy, flavorful and tender. The sweet and savoury sauce on makes it more amazing.
- 2 lb pork feet each one chopped into 6 pieces
- 1 inch ginger thickly sliced
- 1 inch ginger coarsely smashed
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 5 dried chili peppers
- 1 1/2 star anise
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Chinese Shaoxing wineor Japanese sake
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a pot and place pork feet, ginger slices in it.
- Add water in the pot to cover the pork feet.
- Place pot over the stove and bring water to boil.
- When water is boiled, continue for 3 more minutes and remove from the stove.
- Wash pork feet and discard the water.
- Add pork feet in the instant pot and add water till feet are covered.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and transfer pork broth in a wok, until it covers the pork.
- Place wok on the stove and add rest ingredients in it.
- Turn the heat high.
- Bring broth to boil and lower the heat, let it simmer for 30 minutes covered with lid.
- Stir after every 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- You can add water during braising process if the sauce gets so thick.
- Let it simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.