Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes is a quick and simple one-pot dinner you can make in only 15 minutes total!
An amazing combination of herbs and garlic season the pork chops and potatoes perfectly, making for a flavorful and satisfying dish.
Moist tender pork chops are cooked along with perfectly cooked pieces of potatoes.
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe Video
- Which kind of pork chops should I go for?
- Can I make my pork crispy?
- Can I use rice instead of potatoes?
- How to Serve
- Can I store my Pork Chops and Potatoes?
- How can I reheat my recipe?
- How to make Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe Video
Which kind of pork chops should I go for?
There are so many different cuts of pork chops out there!
You can use your favorite one without any problem.
Just keep in mind that the thicker the cut of pork chop the less likely it will be to overcook.
Can I make my pork crispy?
If you decide to make your pork crispy, place the Air Fryer Lid and broil at 375F for 5-10 minutes.
You can also place it on a baking sheet under the broiler for 5-10 minutes.
In case you're doing only a part or two you can do it with a skillet on the oven.
Can I use rice instead of potatoes?
Sure! Just follow this recipe: Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice
How to Serve
Serve this Pork Chops and Potatoes as a high-protein main dish as is or with
Can I store my Pork Chops and Potatoes?
Of course, just make sure that your Pork Chops and Potatoes are all cooled down to room temperature before trying to store leftovers in the fridge.
Now you can place room them in an airtight food-safe container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
How can I reheat my recipe?
To reheat, place your leftovers in a microwave-safe plate or dish with a loose-fitting cover on it.
Microwave for 40-50 seconds depending upon your own desire.
How to make Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Season the pork chop cuts with black pepper, salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
Now pour some oil & seasoned pork chop cuts into the Pot and set it to Saute for 4 minutes until brown.
Take the pork chop out, add chicken broth, and chopped onions.
Put the pork chops back in the broth.
Set the trivet and place the potatoes carefully on it.
Season the potatoes with some dried Thyme and Rosemary.
Wait for a Natural Release.
Dish out and season it with a pinch of red chili powder.
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 10 small potatoes cut in half
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- red chili powder to taste, for serving
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Press saute and add olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Add the pork chops and saute for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Take out the pork chops and add chicken broth and onion.
- Place back the pork chops.
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot and place the potatoes on the trivet.
- Add thyme and rosemary and salt and pepper to taste on top of the potatoes.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and take out the pork chops and the potatoes.
- Add red chili powder on top and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂