Most of the pasta dishes we know require a lot of time to prepare ingredients and cook the sauce and the pasta separately.
However, by taking similar ingredients and utilizing our favorite equipment — the Instant Pot — we found that we can make Instant Pot Baked Ziti in only 11 minutes!
So, whenever the craving strikes what you need is simply a bowl of consoling ziti, that we can have right away.
- What is so special about this Recipe?
- Instant Pot Baked Ziti Recipe Video
- What can I add for toppings?
- What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
- Can I re-heat Instant Pot Baked Ziti?
- What can I use instead of Ricotta?
- Some tips to make it even tastier:
- How to make Instant Pot Baked Ziti?
- Instant Pot delicious pasta one-pot meals
What is so special about this Recipe?
- It takes lesser time than in the oven. Minutes vs an hour!
- No pot of boiling water to deal with.
- The Instant Pot Baked Ziti comes out more saucy and creamy.
- The flavors seem more pronounced.
Instant Pot Baked Ziti Recipe Video
What can I add for toppings?
You can add crushed potato chips on the top just to have some toppings.
What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
Well, you can opt for your favorite one.
Otherwise, try using cheddar or parmesan cheese.
Can I re-heat Instant Pot Baked Ziti?
Of course, make in a bulk and freeze some for some other time.
It will keep in the cooler for a up to 3 days and it makes extraordinary extras to prepare in your lunch the following day.
What can I use instead of Ricotta?
Substitute ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese, if desired.
Some tips to make it even tastier:
- Add extra mozzarella cheese if you prefer an even cheesier version.
- Add red pepper flakes for a spicier version.
How to make Instant Pot Baked Ziti?
Gather all the ingredients first.
Take some Spinach and chop roughly.
Now take garlic cloves, peel them, and crush them.
Lets shred some Cheddar cheese now.
Now take your Instant Pot and add some olive oil.
Add crushed garlic into it.
Set the instant pot to Saute for 5 minutes and stir.
Now add 2 cups of water.
Now we have to add a table spoon of Kosher salt.
Add the chopped Spinach into the Instant Pot.
Add the main ingredient, Pasta Ziti.
Now let’s add some Marinara Sauce.
Now cover the lid of your pot.
Set the Instant Pot to High Pressure for 6 minutes.
Do a Quick Release and stir.
Add skimmed Ricotta.
Add shredded mozzarella cheese.
Add Pecorino Romano to the pot.
Cover the lid AGAIN for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
Dish out your toothsome Instant Pot Baked Ziti and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot delicious pasta one-pot meals
- 2 cup baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup water
- 3/4 tbsp kosher salt
- 10 oz ziti pasta
- 2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- chopped parsley for serving, optional
- Press saute and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add water, salt, spinach, pasta and marinara sauce and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and add skim ricotta, Pecorino Romano and mozzarella and stir well.
- Close the lid and wait 4 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Open the lid, garnish with parsley and serve 🙂