One of the best side dishes you can make in the Instant Pot. This recipe is an easiest and best way to prepare healthier kale. Simply sautéed kale that is seasoned with garlic, oil and salt is a wonderful combination.
Instant Pot Kale Greens Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- 1 lb fresh kale tough ends removed and chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- to taste salt
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the kale and water.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for
about 3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick
- Remove the lid and drain the kale completely.
- Return the kale into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Stir in the garlic, oil and red salt and cook for about 1 minute,
stirring after every 10 seconds.
- Press “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks