This minestrone soup is perfect hearty delicious meal to warm you up during the cold season.
Usually making a minestrone soup can take quite some time, but in the instant pot it take less than 30 minutes !
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 cup celery stalk chopped
- 2 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 3/4 tsp thyme dried
- 32 ounce canned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup red beans cooked or canned
- 1/4 cup long pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Press cancel and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Add zucchini, beans and pasta.
- Press sauté and let it sauté for 6 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Add more water if you want the soup the be thinner
- Serve hot and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.