This minestrone soup is perfect hearty delicious meal to warm you up during the cold season.
This recipe is loaded with hearty beans and healthy vegetables which makes it even more tasty.
Usually making a minestrone soup can take quite some time, but in the instant pot it take less than 30 minutes !
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 cup celery stalk chopped
- 2 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 3/4 tsp thyme dried
- 32 ounce canned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup red beans cooked or canned
- 1/4 cup long pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Press cancel and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Add zucchini, beans and pasta.
- Press sauté and let it sauté for 6 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Add more water if you want the soup thinner
- Otherwise serve hot and garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!