Feel like a healthy snack or a quick and easy side dish for your meal? Try this recipe with purple potatoes which make a really nice dish that will bring a touch of color to your table!
Just like the Instant Pot beets, this recipe has a wonderful color that even the picker-eater kids will try.
They are also good for dinners with friends, because they can spice up any meal with their original color and flavor!
- 2 lb purple potatoes peeled
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Fresh chives to taste minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper into your Instant Pot.
- Pour water and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves and drain potatoes.
- Mash them with a fork and add melted butter and cream cheese.
- Stir well until you obtain a soft texture and serve sprinkled with fresh chives.