Feel like a healthy snack or a quick and easy side dish for your meal? Try this recipe with purple potatoes which make a really nice dish that will bring a touch of color to your table!
They are also good for dinners with friends, because they can spice up any meal with their original color and flavor!
Instant Pot Purple Potatoes With Garlic And Chives
- 2 lb purple potatoes peeled
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Fresh chives to taste minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper into your Instant Pot.
- Pour water and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves and drain potatoes.
- Mash them with a fork and add melted butter and cream cheese.
- Stir well until you obtain a soft texture and serve sprinkled with fresh chives.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!