Feel like a healthy snack or a quick and easy side dish for your meal? Try this recipe of Instant Pot Purple potatoes and enjoy a colorful and tasty dish.
Your family will love it for sure and everyone will take pictures and act like they never saw a purple potato....
Just like the Instant Pot beets, this recipe has a wonderful color that even the picker-eater kids will try.
For serving you can add minced fresh chives on top.
How to serve?
This recipe works great with any main dish. Add color and taste by serving it with:
Instant Pot Potato Recipes
Instant Pot Purple Potatoes
- 2 lb purple potatoes peeled
- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper into your Instant Pot.
- Pour water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, remove garlic cloves and drain the water.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork and add melted butter and cream cheese.
- Stir well until you obtain a soft texture and serve sprinkled with fresh chives.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂