Feel like a healthy snack or a quick and easy side dish for your meal?
Try this recipe of Instant Pot Purple potatoes and enjoy a colorful and tasty dish.
Your family will love it for sure and everyone will take pictures and act like they never saw a purple potato....
Just like the Instant Pot beets, this recipe has a wonderful color that even the picker-eater kids will try.
For serving you can add minced fresh chives on top.
Table of Contents
How to serve?
This recipe works great with any main dish. Add color and taste by serving it with:
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters
For a complete purple meal, you can make one of those Creme De Violette Cocktails.
Instant Pot Potato Recipes
Instant Pot Purple Potatoes
These creamy Instant Pot purple potatoes are beautiful and delicious.Print Pin Rate
- 2 lb purple potatoes peeled
- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper into your Instant Pot.
- Pour water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, remove garlic cloves and drain the water.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork and add melted butter and cream cheese.
- Stir well until you obtain a soft texture and serve sprinkled with fresh chives.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 108kcal Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 2g Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 53mg Potassium: 334mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 187IU Vitamin C: 15mg Calcium: 20mg Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!