Teriyaki chicken is a wonderfully delicious tasting chicken and the combination of
honey, soy sauce and vinegar increase its flavor.
This Pressure Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is one of the best-known Japanese chicken dishes. With hints of spices and herbs mixed with a sweet and salty marinade sauce, this chicken dish delights every time.
Looking for more? Try my Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli.
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless
- 1/3 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 4 tbsp water
- Mix together sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and marinate the chicken into this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Put the marinated chicken with the sauce in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure immediately and dish out the chicken.
- Select “Sauté” and add water and corn-starch to the remaining mixture.
- Cook the sauce while continuously stirring and add the chicken.
- Serve chicken on rice or ramen if desired
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks