So for this recipe we are mixing rice with spaghetti. And yes, it’s possible and it tastes great!
When your are looking to diversify your plain rice, this is a great option. Although it’s quite healthy, the kids are loving it and asking for more!
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 2 oz spaghetti noodles broken into small pieces
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 onio chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. parsley chopped
- Press saute and add butter or olive oil.
- Add onion and spaghetti and stir for 2 minutes
- Add rice and garlic powder and stir a bit.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open lid, top with chopped parsley and serve.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks