A tremendously delicious and amazing Asian cuisine to delight your taste buds and fulfill your cravings.
Instant Pot Sesame Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1½ lb chicken breast skinless cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp red pepper crushed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbps sesame seeds
- Add the sesame oil in the instant pot and press “sauté”
- Add half of the amount of chicken, stir and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
- Take it out and saute the remaining half the same way. You can add more oil if necessary.
- Take a bowl and add honey, soy sauce, red pepper and garlic, and mix it well.
- Put all the chicken in the pot and then add the sauce. Cover the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch and water and whisk.
- Press “sauté” and add the cornstarch mixture into the Instant Pot. Let it cook for about 1 minute to get the required thickness.
- Enjoy. Don't forget to sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks