Get yourself a chili sauce in this chilly season to enjoy the delicious taste and warmth of this amazing Instant Pot Ham and Potato Soup.
The recipe will surely give you what you are craving.
In my opinion it works best for dinner but you can serve it anytime you'd like.
How to Serve
There are many options here:
How to Store
You can store this soup in an air-tight container for up to 2-3 months.
You can easily reheat the soup using the microwave or a stove.
How to make
Gather necessary ingredients.
Set your pot on Sautee at normal for 5 minutes.
Add 5 tablespoons of butter into the pot.
Add ¼ cup of flour to the pot.
Pour 1 cup of milk and mix the ingredients.
Now remove the mixture from the Instant Pot.
Add chopped potatoes into the clean pot.
Add chopped ham into the pot.
Add chopped onion and celery to the pot.
Add 4 cups of chicken broth into the pot.
Cover the lid and pressure cook at low for 10 minutes.
Do a quick pressure release.
Now remove the lid and add 1 teaspoon of flour.
Now pour the previously prepared mixture into the pot.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of black pepper to the pot and stir the ingredients.
Dish out the meal and serve yourself the delicious Instant Pot Ham and Potato Soup.
Instant Pot Ham Recipes
- 5 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- celery chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 9 oz ham chopped
- 2 potatoes chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Once the butter melts, add ¼ cup flour and mix well.
- Pour in 1 cup of milk and stir well.
- Take out the mixture and keep aside.
- Clean the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add potatoes, ham, onion, celery, and chicken broth and close the lid.
- Cook in low pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add 1 teaspoon of flour, salt, pepper and the milk mixture you made and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂