Looking for a special recipe for an appetizer? Try this Instant Pot Bone in Ham.
It looks amazing and it's really easy to make using your Instant Pot.
If you don't have honey, replace it with ½ cup of maple syrup.
Serve as is or with Instant Pot French Fries.
Instant Pot Ham Recipes
Instant Pot Bone in Ham
- 8 lb one-in Ham
- 1 can pineapple crushed
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup ground mustard
- 2 teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Select "saute".
- Add cans of pineapple, their juice, orange juice, cloves, mustard and stir well.
- Add ham in the pot keeping the thick side up and pour honey over it.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release and open the lid.
- Place ham on baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix ½ cup of the Instant Pot mixture and brown sugar.
- Pour the new mixture over the ham and serve.