This is a delightful dish. The ham is juicy, savory, tender. It has amazing perks and great taste.
- 8 lb one-in Ham 'Portion'
- 1 can pineapple crushed
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ground mustard
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add cans of pineapple, their juice, orange juice, cloves, mustard and stir well.
- Add ham in the pot keeping the thick side up and pour honey over it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Place ham on baking sheet.
- Take a bowl and pour ½ cup of mixture present in pot with brown sugar, mix well.
- Pour it over ham and serve.
Calories: 147kcal Carbohydrates: 35g Protein: 1g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Sodium: 5mg Potassium: 131mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 33g Vitamin A: 42IU Vitamin C: 9mg Calcium: 29mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.