Delicious and easy way to prepare a flavorful and juicy ham in a fraction of the time it would take in the oven.
This recipe is perfect for holidays, special occasions, or anytime you're in the mood for a delicious and hearty meal.
Table of Contents
Do I have to use honey?
If you don't have honey, replace it with ½ cup of maple syrup.
Do I have to use pineapple?
Pineapple is a great complement to ham because it provides a bright and fresh contrast to the rich and savory flavor of the ham. If you don't like it - feel free to take it off.
This recipe can be easily customized to your liking. You can add your own favorite spices and herbs to the glaze, or use different types of sweeteners to adjust the sweetness level.
Which Ham To Use?
You can also experiment with different types of ham, such as spiral-cut or smoked ham, to find your perfect combination.
More Ham Recipes
Instant Pot Bone in Ham
- 8 lb one-in Ham
- 1 can pineapple crushed
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup ground mustard
- 2 teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Select "saute".
- Add cans of pineapple, their juice, orange juice, cloves, mustard and stir well.
- Add ham in the pot keeping the thick side up and pour honey over it.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release and open the lid.
- Place ham on baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix ½ cup of the Instant Pot mixture and brown sugar.
- Pour the new mixture over the ham and serve.