This Maple Glazed Ham is my personal favorite recipe for holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter.
Tender, juicy, and savory ham is really simple and quick to prepare.
Making a homemade ham has never been easier with the Instant Pot Air Fryer!
Table of Contents
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Brush the glaze syrup as mentioned in the recipe card then follow the simple steps.
- Cover the Ham with foil.
- Place a trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the ham on the trivet.
- Cook on high pressure for 50 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Preheat the oven to 500F.
- Transfer the ham to the oven.
- Pour the remaining glaze over the top of the ham.
- Broil for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
What else can I add?
- Swap the orange juice with Pineapple juice.
- Swap the maple juice with honey
How to serve
Some ideas for side dishes:
Can I store the leftovers?
Of course, to save leftovers keep them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 days.
If you want to freeze, you can do so for up to 6 months.
How to make
Gather all the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl to add all the ingredients to it and mix.
Take ham leg, make a few cuts, and drizzle with a brush onto the ham.
Save some glaze for the second turn.
Place a fryer basket in the pot.
Transfer the marinated Ham to the air fryer basket.
Cover with an air fryer lid.
Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
Open the lid and drizzle the remaining glaze.
Cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
Bake at 400F for 30 more minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!
Instant Pot Ham Recipes
Instant Pot Christmas Recipes
Instant Pot Glazed Ham
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon All Spice
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 10 lb ham leg
- 30 cloves
- ½ orange juice
- In a bowl mix orange juice, dijon mustard, All Spice, cinnamon, brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Using a knife make cuts in the ham leg (crossing pattern).
- Place cloves at the crossings
- Brush the ham with half of the glaze.
- Squeeze orange juice over the ham.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Transfer the marinated Ham to the basket and close the lid.
- BAKE at 400 °F for 30 minutes.
- Open the lid and brush the ham with the remaining glaze.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and bake at 400 °F for 30 more minutes.
- Dish out and enjoy 🙂