Instant Pot Egg Bites are so delicate, velvety, and simple to prepare with your chosen mix-ins!
A versatile protein-packed and perfect quick-made breakfast.
If there’s anything we need in 2022, it’s easy, healthy meals like these Instant Pot Egg Bites!
What are the mix-in ideas?
You can add anything you desire. Just make sure to dice, cleave or grind finely since Instant Pot Egg Bites are small in sizes.
Sun-dried tomatoes, green chiles, olives.
Parmesan, Gruyere, Cheddar, Swiss, Feta.
Seared bacon bits, frankfurter, chicken leftovers.
Is the recipe keto friendly?
Instant Pot Egg Bites can be a Keto diet.
Simply make sure your mix-ins do not include higher-carb veggies (like tomatoes) and utilize heavy cream rather than milk or full-fat cottage cheese.
Can I freeze it?
Of course, Instant Pot Egg Bites are freezer-friendly. Freeze them for up to 1 month.
This Instant Pot Egg Bites dish can also last for almost 4 days in your fridge.
Can I reheat the leftovers?
Absolutely, heat in the microwave until steaming hot.
Because egg bites are small, they are quick to reheat.
Pop a few on a plate in the microwave and reheat for 1 – 1.5 minutes from frozen or 30 seconds for fresh.
It really depends on your microwave.
How do I know if my molds are of Silicone or of plastic?
If your lid bends over and touches the other side easily, then it is silicone.
If it is stiff and not bendable, then it is plastic.
How to double batch the recipe?
To double batch the recipe and prepare two molds of Instant Pot Egg Bites at once, all we have to do is:
1. Layer one silicone egg bite mold over another silicone mold.
2. Just double all the ingredients and have double the fun!
How to make
Prepare Egg mixture:
You are going to need some eggs, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, a cup of water, and mix-ins of your own choice.
Crack some eggs into a blender machine.
Add Heavy Cream into the blender machine.
Add some Cottage cheese into the blender machine.
Blender all the ingredients.
Dish out the mixture into a bowl.
You can try a variety of mix-ins such as:
- Wilted spinach and cheese
- Ham and cheese
- Crumbled bacon (with Gruyère cheese if you want a copycat version of Starbucks!)
Add some Mozzarella Cheese as an add-on.
Prepare for cooking:
Fill the molds with your prepared mixture.
Take your Instant Pot and place a wire rack stand with water filled in.
Place your molds onto the stand.
Set the Instant Pot to low pressure for 6 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Take your molds out and carefully dish out your egg bites.
Instant Pot Egg Recipes
Looking for more? Check out Instant Pot Egg Recipes.
Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Silicone molds
- Instant Pot
- Trivet or wire steam rack
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup cottage Cheese
- ¼ cup cream Cheese
- 1 cup mix-ins chopped, optional
- ½ cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- Mix eggs, cottage cheese and cream cheese and blend well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add chopped mix-ins
- Add shredded mozzarella and mix well.
- Fill the molds with the mixture.
- Add water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet on the bottom.
- Place the molds on the trivet.
- Cover the lid and cook on low pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂