Who doesn’t love a good cobbler, especially when it’s time for seasonal fruits. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy a delicious and (somehow) healthy dessert!
Peaches will delight your dishes this summer. Whether you use it in pie or compote, a savory dishes or in this pressure cooker peach cobbler recipe, it’s always a guaranteed success.
- 1 cup water
- 5 peaches
- 1/2 cup flours
- 1/4 cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- Nutmeg to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- In a bowl, mix flour with sugar and butter until you obtain a dough
- Slice your peaches.
- Place your peaches into a dish that fit in your Instant Pot and add the dough on top. This doesn't have to be perfect!
- Cover with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and currently place the trivet.
- Place your dish onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally.
- Sprinkle your dessert with nutmeg and cinnamon and serve warm.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks