An easy summer dessert that only needs few ingredients and less than 20 minutes.
You can serve it at the end of your dinner with friends or as a snack in the afternoon, especially if you have kids at home. Fruits are always a good idea and they help you create delicious and healthy recipes. Try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream too!
Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
- 1 cup water
- 5 peaches
- 6 oz cake mix
- ¼ cup butter
- Nutmeg to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- In a bowl, mix butter with the cake mix to obtain a crumbly mixture.
- Peel and slice your peaches.
- Place your peaches into a pan and sprinkle the mixture all over.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and currently place the trivet.
- Place your pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally.
- Sprinkle your dessert with nutmeg and cinnamon and serve warm.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!