Who doesn’t love a good cobbler, especially when it’s time for seasonal fruits.
Peaches will delight your dishes this summer. Whether you use it in pie or compote, a savory dishes or in this pressure cooker peach cobbler recipe, it’s always a guaranteed success.
If you like this recipe, you should try the Instant Pot Apple Crisp.
How to serve peach cobbler
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy a delicious and (somehow) healthy dessert!
Instant Pot desserts
- 1 cup water
- 5 peaches
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- Nutmeg to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- In a bowl, mix flour with sugar and butter until you obtain a dough.
- Slice your peaches.
- Place your peaches into a dish that fit in your Instant Pot and add the dough on top. Note: This doesn't have to look perfect!
- Cover with foil.
- Pour water to your Instant Pot place a trivet.
- Place the dish on the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and dish out.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon and serve warm.