This Instant Pot rosemary bread is very delicious and loved in many regions. Cook this bread in the instant pot which will enhance its taste.
Due to the long proofing in the instant pot, the bread comes out soft with a crispy crust. And rosemary gives piquancy.
Ideally for sandwiches. Just lay a piece of baked meat on top.
You can also use it to make this scrumptious Instant Pot Bread Pudding.
Instant Pot sandwiches
More bread recipes
Instant Pot Rosemary Bread
- ¼ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ tablespoon rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, stir warm water, dry yeast and sugar. Set aside for 10 min.
- After 10 minutes, add oil, rosemary, salt and flour. Stir till the flour is incorporated into the mixture. The dough may be a little sticky and it's fine.
- Take cake pan or springform pan and spray it with olive oil. Place your dough inside.
- Cover the lid and set the Instant Pot to 4 hours (Yogurt program).
- Once done, open the lid and take out the dough. Gently shape it into a ball (or any other shape you like).
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle the rosemary on the top.
- Slash the bread making a cut about ½ inch deep. (I like it that way as you can see in the image. But this step is optional.)
- Bake in the oven or using Air Fryer Lid or Mealthy Crisplid at 450°F for 30 minutes until the bread get a crispy crust.
- Serve and enjoy.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂