Apple pie is a good choice in dessert. When having with oats it becomes more delicious and good for health.
If you like this recipe, check out my Instant Pot Apple Bread.
Instant Pot Apple Pie Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1½ tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 3 cup water
- 1 cup oats
- 1 apple
- Put all the ingredients in the instant pot and lock the lid.
- Seal the vent and select manual function with cooking time 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure build for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- Now stir it well, take out and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks