Since the ingredients of this Instant Pot recipe are naturally sweet, you just need to add a little bit of maple syrup, which is good for your health and shape too!
Use spices without moderation for a warm and flavorful fruit dessert which is perfect for any cold winter night!
- 3 tbsp water
- 8 apples peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup water
- In a round dish that fit the instant pot place chopped apples and add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine everything, then add maple syrup and water mix again.
- In another bowl mix oatmeal, flour and butter, pour on top of the apples
- Place the dish in the instant onto the trivet and add 1/2 cup of water at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes, then quickly release the steam.
- Serve hot or warm.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!