Since it’s naturally sweet, in only requires some maple syrup and no sugar at all, which is good for your health and shape too!
Use spices without moderation for a warm and flavorful fruit dessert perfect for any cold winter night!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oats
- 8 apples peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Place chopped apples into your Instant Pot and add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Stir to let the flavors combine, then add maple syrup and water.
- Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes, then quickly release the steam.
- In the meantime, mix oat, butter and flour in a bowl.
- Open the lid of your Instant Pot and add the oat mixture.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Serve hot or warm.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!