Today we are making a special version of the Instant Pot Corn on the cob.
It's just a little longer than the classic way, but it's really easy and you only need simple ingredients you already have.
This corn on the cob is the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any special dinner you have.
Table of Contents
Which corn should I use?
Well, choosing the corn of your choice is not as tricky as it seems.
Just smell the corn and see if it's fresh and good.
You can pick your best corn according to some points I am going to state below:
- Search for corn that is wrapped in its green and bright husks.
- The silk ought to be delicate, textured, and clammy. Not tacky, brown, and turning sour.
- Strip the husk a little and pick corn with white or yellow kernels.
Do I have to use the Air Fryer Lid?
No! If you don't have one or just not in the mood of using it, just skip the Air Frying.
After pressure cooking, add the butter mixture and the toppings and serve.
What else can I add?
You can make your Instant Pot corn creamy and tastier with add-on heavy cream.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Corn On the Cob serves best with:
- Add a slice of butter and a pinch of salt.
- You can pour some lemon juice and add spices as well.
Can I store it?
After you dish out the corns, let them cool down to room temperature.
Now transfer them to an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator.
The corn will keep well for around 3 days.
You can likewise freeze cooked corn by cutting the pieces off of the cob and freezing for as long a 1-2 months.
How to make Instant Pot Thanksgiving Corn On the Cob
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add melted butter, minced garlic, thyme, salt, black pepper, and mix.
Take corns, transfer them to the instant pot, and add one cup of water.
Cover the pot and pressure cook at high for 2 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Dish out the corns and then place a fryer basket.
Transfer the corns and cover them with an air fryer lid.
Air fry at 390F for 5 minutes.
If you don't have an Air Fryer Lid, you can skip this step.
Dish out the corns and add the butter mixture to them with some parsley leaves and parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Corn Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Corn on the Cob
- 3 ears corn
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese for serving
- 2 tablespoon parsley leaves for serving
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, minced garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place ears of corn into the Instant Pot and Add water.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the corn and the water.
- Optional - Place the corn inside the air fryer basket and place it inside the Instant Pot. Cover with the Air Fryer lid and AIR FRY at 390 °F for 5 minutes.
- Take out the corn and spread the butter mixture.
- Add parsley leaves and parmesan cheese on top and serve 🙂