Applesauce is an easy and quick option to diversify your breakfast (and your life in general…).
It works great with pancakes and in fact it’s a very versatile recipe: You can eat it as is, use it as a sauce and even for replacing the eggs in a baking recipe.
Just like the Instant Pot pear sauce, it’s a great healthy option when your are looking for something sweet.
- 8 apples peeled
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch salt
- 3 tbsp honey
- Place apples, cinnamon, honey and water in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, to a quick pressure release.
- With a immersion blender, mix everything until you obtain the texture of your choice. .
- Add salt, mix a bit and enjoy!