This Instant Pot Pear sauce has an amazing aroma and flavor. Use fresh pears for this easy pressure cooker recipe and get a wonderful sauce!
Get a homemade pear sauce in only 10 minutes! So if you like the Instant Pot apple sauce, you gonna love this recipe as well...
How to use the Instant Pot Pear Sauce
You have many options (other than eat it as is since it's sweet and tasty ..). Here are some options:
You can use it with this Instant pot frozen chicken recipe.
You can use it for the Instant Pot pork roast recipe.
You can use it on the top of pancakes, waffles and toasts.
Instant pot Pear Sauce
- 10 large pears sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Place the sliced pears in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Add spices and sugar and cover with lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking ends, release the pressure immediately and remove the lid.
- Blend the soft pears to the required consistency.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂