Pear sauce has an amazing aroma and flavor. Your house will smell like nature :]
Instant pot Pear Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 large pears sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Place the sliced pears in the instant pot and add water.
- Add spices and sugar and cover with lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking ends, release the pressure immediately and remove the lid.
- Blend the soft pears to the required consistency.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks