This Instant Pot Pear sauce has an amazing aroma and flavor.
Use fresh pears for this easy pressure cooker recipe and get a wonderful sauce!
Get a homemade pear sauce in only 10 minutes! So if you like the Instant Pot apple sauce, you gonna love this recipe as well...
All you need is 5 simple ingredients:
pears, cinnamon, nutmeg, water and sugar.
How to serve Pear Sauce
You have many options (other than eat it as is since it's sweet and tasty ..). Here are some options:
You can use it with this Instant pot frozen chicken recipe.
You can use it for the Instant Pot pork roast recipe.
Instant pot Pear Sauce
- 10 large pears sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Place the sliced pears in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Add spices and sugar and cover with lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking ends, release the pressure immediately and remove the lid.
- Blend the soft pears to the required consistency.